Top SIX Breakfast Spots - NAPA
1. The General Store: Located in downtown Napa next-door to Angele and Celadon Restaurants, they specialize in Breakfast and lunch, with an emphasis on delicious! They are open 7 days a week and offer a subsidized breakfast menu on the weekdays (no eggs benedict was was was :()..but well worth a visit any day! Quality food and great service! $
2. Graces Table: Located in Downtown Napa as well, they are closer to the West End of Downtown near the Andaz Hotel and close to the future Archer Hotel! Grace's table also serves a subsidized breakfast menu during the week and brunch on the weekends, their chilaquiles is absolutely divine and featured in this picture their fresh Bagel's and Lox dish....YUM! Definitely a fun take on global fare, worth a special trip! $$
3. The Southside: A new addition to south Napa, they offer a coffee shop like atmosphere, order at the counter and wait for your delicious breakfast and artisan coffee drinks to arrive! My visit was complimented by a Biscuits and Gravy dish, Latte and awesome people watching! $
4. Jax Diner: Also located conveniently in Downtown Napa, this spot opened a few years ago and has done really well, why you ask? They have GREAT food! It is always consistent and tasty! My husband always goes with the Fried Chicken and Waffles, where I go a little healthier with the Cali Benedict (salsa and avocado replace ham and hollandaise), tater tots are to die for and the service is always with a smile! $
5. The Boonfly Cafe: Napa wouldn't be Napa without the Boonfly! The Boonfly Cafe opened in 2004 as part of the Carneros Resort (former The Carneros Inn), they have been going strong ever since with 1 - 2 hour waits every weekend and pretty much everyday to get in there for Breakfast or Lunch! The only reason Dinner is a tad slower is probably because people don't realize they can order the famous doughnuts at DINNER! Your welcome in advance for this new knowledge. They serve all the breakfast classics and amazing beverages coming out of the Bar! $$$
6. Fume Bistro: Fume is one of my favorite Brunch places (yes, sadly they only serve breakfast on Saturday and Sundays!) and if you haven't tried them on the weekends, you must go now! They don't require reservations, but definitely suggested if your a large party! Speaking of large parties, if you want to get friends together for brunch, this is the place to go. They can accommodate up to 15 on their patio outside, probably even more! They as well do all the classics, but some personal favs: Short Rib Eggs Benedict, Cobb Omelete, Biscuits and Gravy and their Sunshine Scramble, to name a few! Don't miss this spot! $$
Thanks for reading! Email me if you have any questions about where to eat for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Where to stay, and where to play (aka drink copious amounts of wine!)...